Welcome to my blog. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
ini blog saya ..: doing chemistry lab report is so much damn !
Atiekamaruzaman\Facebook/
Add Me

Monday 10 September 2012

doing chemistry lab report is so much damn !


I don't know why I hate chemistry so much . Maybe its lecturer that make all things fussy . 
erh no know how to word it ! The most I hate is doing lab report .dah lah buat experiment nye susah 
need to prepare pre lab and what ever .physic lab no need that !
lab report chemist is more complicated . must do in A4 plain paper . must write the discussion at least
 two pages ! that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo disgusting for me . plus I had to do it ALONE .
 that sucky group .
I wonder how can I joined this group .. mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

LIKE kalau SUKE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Komen lah kat sini kalau sudi.
.hehe :).