Welcome to my blog. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
ini blog saya ..: friendship never ends
Atiekamaruzaman\Facebook/
Add Me

Friday 11 May 2012

friendship never ends


seriously ,I'll miss the friendship that we being up for two years beb :)
all the momentship between us was the sweetest moments in my life ..
never felt to broke this relationship ..
when I'm away ..I'll miss us ,all of you ..
u're the best friends that I ever had ..
lapo1,3,4,5,6,7,8 ...
geng lapo for ever yeah !!!
they made my life cheersfullness with their silly jokes ..
maybe this will be the last day of our meet ..
don't forget my cute face beb 
we will be 4 years apart ..bring our own course ..
make sure u take care of your self and never forget this friendship ..
love u afiqah ,atikah ,tirek ,nady ,ewa ,azwa and awein :)



LIKE kalau SUKE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Komen lah kat sini kalau sudi.
.hehe :).