Welcome to my blog. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
ini blog saya ..: they made my works flawless
Atiekamaruzaman\Facebook/
Add Me

Wednesday 2 May 2012

they made my works flawless


they are the employees of the RM1's shop :)


my sweetest elders ...



when I'm lepak with kak ina ,I'll not cease in talking 


I did not race ,peace Malaysia !!

along this two weeks ,I worked at the RM1's shop ..have a problem with that ?
I never be fuss in works ..as long it's halal and I'm happy with the works ..
although ,it was too flash I'm being there ,but I learn and understand the modes of humans ..
kak ju ,kak ina ,kak punitt ,thanks a lot for the sweetest moments among us ..
cheering loudly ,playing with the snake statue and maked jokes on others was the craziesst things I had ever done ..sampai kena marah dgn makcik gila ,,haha -.-



LIKE kalau SUKE :)

1 comment:

.Komen lah kat sini kalau sudi.
.hehe :).